Choosing the Best Cosmetic Dentist in Palos Verdes
Cosmetic dentistry is an excellent way to transform the appearance of your teeth. Now, you have many options when choosing a cosmetic dentist in Palos Verdes. However, not all dentists will provide the results and care you deserve. You need a trusted dental team who holds the qualifications and experience needed to deliver effective results while keeping your comfort in mind. Before you invest in a new beautiful smile, it’s important to find the best dentist in the area. At Blue Coast Dental Group, we want to help you make a wise decision. There are key areas to consider when selecting the right dental practice.
How to Choose the Best Cosmetic Dentist
When choosing a cosmetic dentist, do not make your decision in haste. Take the time to research the dentists in your area to choose one that meets your personal and dental needs. There are key factors and criteria to consider before making your final decision:
- Training and Qualifications: For high-quality results, you need a dentist who has completed their dental training to offer cosmetic services. Dr. Sanaz Hamzehpour received her Doctor of Dental Surgery from UCLA in 2008 after receiving her Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology. Dr. Peter Refela completed his dental training at the UCLA School of Dentistry where he finished his dental school and his periodontics and implant surgery residency.
- Continued Education: Dentistry is constantly changing. You need a dental team that remains current in the latest dental advancements. Through additional courses in implant restoration, laser treatments, soft tissue grafting, and Invisalign, Dr. Hamzehpour provides the most advanced dental services. Also, she has completed a three-year orthodontics course and additional endodontic training at UCLA. Dr. Refela is a board-certified periodontist with extensive training to provide high-quality results while promoting dental health.
- Before & After Pictures: Prior to committing to one dentist in Palos Verdes, you need to ensure that the dentist you are choosing will produce the smile transformation you want. Review the dentist’s before and after pictures to gain an idea of the results the dentist can produce.
- Highly Respected: The dental team you choose should have the respect of their peers and patients alike. Our extensive history of positive client testimonials and reviews have earned us recognition in the area as a leading dental team.
- Credentials and Accreditations: Through extensive training and qualifications, Dr. Hamzehpour has achieved many certifications, including a soft and hard tissue laser certification and certifications for Invisalign and ClearCorrect. Dr. Refela’s additional training has allowed him to become an active member of various well-recognized dental organizations, including the American Academy of Periodontology, California Society of Periodontics, and the American Dental Association.
What To Remember
Using cosmetic dentistry to transform your smile is a large commitment. You need to take the time to find a qualified dentist who helps you feel at ease. The dentist you choose should address your questions and concerns while also thoroughly explaining your treatment plan.
If you are ready to transform your smile, it’s time to choose the cosmetic dentist the residents of Palos Verdes, Torrance, and Rolling Hills have come to trust. Contact Blue Coast Dental Group today to schedule your consultation.