Dentist - Torrance, CA
Sanaz Hamzehpour, DDS
Dr. Hamzehpour’s motto is that she only wants “to provide the same level of quality dentistry that I would like to receive." She also understands that people have different belief systems and expectations. That is why she tries to get to know her patients and then create a treatment plan and time frame designed to meet their individual needs. She truly loves her job and having the chance to educate her patients regarding gum disease and the effects of a healthy mouth and its benefits to whole-body health
Dental Education & Background
Dr. Hamzehpour graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from UCLA and received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from UCLA in 2008. She still consistently takes continuing education classes at UCLA. She has had extensive post-graduate training in adult orthodontics such as Invisalign to treat shifting and crowding of the teeth as well as spacing that causes annoying food to become trapped in between teeth.
- World Clinical Laser Institute – Soft Tissue & Hard Tissue Laser Certification Course
- Invisalign and ClearCorrect Certified to straighten crooked teeth and create a balanced bite
- Soft Tissue Grafting & Crown Lengthening, Hands on Cadaver Workshop
- USDI: A three-year orthodontics course designed to enable a general dentist to be able to handle 70% of adult and child malocclusion.
- Endodontic (Root Canal Therapy) continuing education at the world famous Buchanon education laboratories as well as UCLA
Life at Home
Away from the office, Dr. Hamzehpour likes spending time with her two boys and husband, hiking up the coast in and around the Palos Verdes Peninsula, volunteering at Cornerstone Elementary School, and crafting.