Your Delta Dental Dentist in Torrance
If you and your family are covered by Delta Dental insurance, finding an in-network dentist should be at the top of your to-do list. Visiting a Delta Dental dentist in Torrance will help to ensure that you receive all the benefits you are entitled to, without any of the headache of filling out extra paperwork and waiting for reimbursements. At Blue Coast Dental Group, we are pleased to be in network with a number of dental insurance groups -- including Delta Dental insurance!
How Does Delta Dental Insurance Work?
Like most dental insurance, you or your employer pay for your Delta Dental plan in the form of a monthly premium. This is a fixed amount that you are expected to pay in exchange for discounts and coverage on necessary general and restorative dental care.
When you visit a dentist who is in-network with your Delta Dental insurance, you will not have to pay anything extra out of pocket. Simply hand over the amount you owe at the time of your appointment and be on your way! We will take care of all the paperwork and make sure we receive the full payment later on.
While the specifics of your plan will depend on certain details you or your employer decide on at the time of enrollment, you can typically expect the following from your dental insurance:
- Two checkups and cleanings per year are covered by your plan.
- You can receive an annual set of X-rays as well.
- Children may be eligible for additional preventive treatments, like dental sealants and fluoride.
- Restorative dental care is covered between 50% and 80%, depending on the complexity of the treatment being performed.
- Elective procedures are typically not covered by dental insurance.
Benefits of Visiting a Delta Dental Provider
When you visit a Delta Dental dentist in Palos Verdes, it is very easy to make the most out of your investment. That’s because you’ll be partnering with a team that is well-versed in the details of your plan, who knows how to help you get the most out of your benefits. Plus, as we have already mentioned, you won’t have to worry about paying anything extra out of pocket. You are eligible for significant savings right away when you visit an in-network dentist!
How Can You Maximize Your Delta Dental Insurance?
We can discuss the particulars of your plan to ensure you are making the most out of your Delta Dental benefits from one year to the next. Some of the tips we may offer include:
- Take advantage of the two checkups and cleanings you are eligible for. They’re FREE, so don’t let them slip away!
- Complete all necessary dental work during the calendar year that you meet your deductible. You will have to meet this amount all over again when the next year begins, so it makes sense to get everything taken care of while it’s covered.
- Maintain excellent oral hygiene practices to avoid the need for restorative dental care altogether!
Get Started Saving Today!
Visiting your Delta Dental dentist in Rolling Hills is the best way to save on dental care if you are part of this plan. What are you waiting for? We can’t wait to help you enjoy all the benefits of high-quality, affordable care. You are invited to request an appointment today.